This wildflower is full of crazy quirks and surprises. Rachel Nagel, aka Cool Girl Rach, is one of our very first Portland Pros. She's taken the Portland scene by storm with her photo booth set up, spreading her infectious energy and spark to guests!
Rachel grew up in the South Sound, where she became friends with most of the original SnapBar crew in her old "teen-hood." Her family moved to Portland later in life, where she met her now husband Samuel Nagel! They fell in love, got married, and established their life together in Portland!
Fun Facts about Rachel:
- Her favorite vegetable is corn.
- She started wearing jelly shoes before it became cool again.
- She likes buying her clothes from thrift stores so no one else wears what she's wearing. But the main downside to this is that she seems to wear a lot of things her husband's grandma would also wear. She's like the female Macklemore!
- She's very good at parallel parking.
- She has a comedy podcast called No Dead Air where she and a couple friends talk about whatever they think of in the moment for 15 minutes. (See Photo Below)
Rachel's Rave Reviews:
"I enjoyed your product and having Rachel here – she has such a great personality!" - Sydney Mayfield
"I wanted to give a shout out to Sam and especially Rachel. They were both extremely helpful and professional when interacting with our team and our clients. Rachel's bubbly attitude and enthusiasm helped create a fun atmosphere for the photo booth." - Eric Chen
"Thank you so much for coming out! We really appreciate all your hard work and support. I was wonderful having you guys out. Rachel is incredible! We can’t wait to have you back! We will definitely recommend you to our clients." - Juliet Oglesbee